The Armapillo is the seventh pillbug by zoo order. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their pillbug habitat to level 5.
The Armapillo has the same general shape as the Pillbug, albeit it is coloured a sandy, slightly orange brown, complete with blurry dimple textures to reflect holes in sand. It has a dark sandy yellow face, along with small pointy ears and antennae that fade to black and end with white faces. The Armapillo also has a tail, unlike other pillbugs, which is fairly long and ends in a point.
Nature's very own armoured tank.
- Space Zoo upgraded to Garden 2 or greater.
- Pillbug tamed.
- Pillbug habitat upgraded to level 5 or higher.
- Ride past 1600m in Garden.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 1600m.
Baby Armapillo Edit
- The Armapillo is a portmanteau of armadillo, an armoured mammal, and pillbug, also an animal with a sturdy defence mechanism.
- The Armapillo's description plays on this, comparing it to an armoured tank.
- The Armapillo was released in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March 2018 along with Garden and the first five Garden species.
- The Armapillo was designed by multiple Rodeo Stampede fans, in a competition where players could design, draw, name and submit their animals to have them posted in the game, among other prizes. The post is .
- The description contained an error in that "nature's" was spelt without an apostrophe (').
- This was corrected in version 1.15.1 on the 19th of April.
|Pillbug||Medical Pillbug||Basketball Bug||Tyre Bug||Gear Bug|