The Bangolin is the seventh variant of pangolin in zoo order. It can be found in the stampede after the player upgrades their pangolin habitat to level 5 or higher.
The Bangolin has a dirty body, coloured blue with grimy dark green patches scattered across, resembling moss or algae. Stemming from the centre of each green patch is a stubby light cyan node, each with a small protruding ring around the base. The Bangolin's head and can be seen to be black at the top, blending into teal towards the bottom. When the Bangolin is angry, it curls up into a naval mine shape, coloured mainly blue.
Has a short fuse.
- Space Zoo upgraded to Great Wall 4 or greater.
- Pangolin tamed.
- Pangolin habitat upgraded to level 5 or higher.
- Ride past 1800m in Great Wall.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and never before 1800m.
Baby Bangolin Edit
- The Bangolin is a pun on "pangolin", incorporating the word "bang". This reflects the Bangolin's overall theme, resembling a naval mine, an underwater explosive.
- The description reflects this, while also referencing the idiom " ", meaning to get angry very quickly.
- The Baby Bangolin's ability "Animals are 20% faster in water" also reflects the naval mine theme.
- The Bangolin was released in version 1.24.0 on the 23rd of October 2019 on iOS and the 25th of October on Android, along with all other pangolins, roosters, kirins and VIP animals.