The Cameleon is the sixth camel in the stampede, requiring the player to complete a hidden objective to find and befriend.
The Cameleon is notable for being extremely colourful. It embodies the following colours: parakeet green, fern blue, cyan, yellow, dark magenta, white, light pink, blue, salmon pink and orange. Parakeet green is the colour of its snout, while fern blue colours the remainder of its head and a small layer of its body. The underside of the Cameleon can be seen to be dark magenta, and its specially modelled longer-toed hooves, including a toe to each side, and legs, are coloured orange and salmon pink. The upper part of the sides of the Cameleon's torso have a white area to represent natural highlights, and is coloured cyan. Lining its hump are a pair of parallel dorsal crests, with white spines and light pink bases, which continue down its backside. Finally, it has a prominent long ringed tail, which is light pink at the top and blue on the underside.
A stealthy color-changer with a long prehensile tail, a sticky ballistic tongue, and a multi-colored hump.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Outback 5 or greater.
- Ride eight different animal species uninterrupted in a row in Outback.
- The player must start on an animal from a different zone, or an epic animal, in order to do this. A tip is to first jump onto a rarer animal (e.g. a flying fox) and stay on it until a rarer animal which cannot be ridden infinitely is found (e.g. a drop bear), before jumping on the remaining animal species.
Note: Due to it being a secret animal, it will appear every time the player completes the above requirements.
Baby Cameleon Edit
- The Cameleon is a pun on a chameleon, a lizard most well-known for their colour changing abilities.
- The description references a chameleon's abilities and traits.