The Candle-labradon is the eighth type of dimetrodon. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their dimetrodon habitat to level 9.
The Candle-labradon has many attributes that give it a witch-like appearance. It has purple skin, with a navy blue witch's hat that has a brown belt around the base, with a golden belt buckle. Its clothing consists of a witch's coat with a skinny light coffee brown belt around its waist. Each of its feet are also coloured navy blue, and its teeth and claws are coloured a blood orange. Its sail, when raised, resembles a Jack-o'-lantern, with an orange arch with red vertical stirpes, and a luminous yellow spooky face on either side, similar to the face found on Jack-o'-lanterns. On top of the arch are five candles with candle holders at the base and flames at the top, that each glow slightly. Finally, the Candle-labradon has a broomstick end replacing the tip of its tail.
Every dinner is a romantic candlelit dinner when you're a Candle-labradon.
- Space Zoo upgraded to Jurassic 7 or greater.
- Dimetrodon tamed.
- Dimetrodon habitat upgraded to level 9.
- Ride past 2200m in Jurassic.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and never before 2200m.
Baby Candle-labradon Edit
- The Candle-labradon is a play on a candlelabrum, a candlestick that holds multiple candles.
- The description also reflects this.
- The Candle-labradon was released on the 16th of August 2018 in version 1.19.0 along with all other dimetrodons.