|Distance Found||> 1500m|
The Chocolate Bunny is the third rabbit in the game.
The Chocolate Bunny appears almost identical to the Arctic Hare, with the difference of its entire body coloured chocolate brown, save for the index of its ears which are vanilla white. Oozing down its back is a thick decadent layer of shiny melted chocolate.
Will melt your heart and in your mouth.
Note: Its chance of appearing is medium due to it being a tier 3 animal. It will appear in just over half the runs the player does, and doesn't appear before 1500m.
Baby Chocolate Bunny Edit
- The Chocolate Bunny was released on the 25th of January 2017 in version 1.5.0, along with Tundra and all other original Tundra animals.
- The Chocolate Bunny is a reference to a chocolate bunny in name and description.
- One of the Baby Chocolate Bunny's abilities reference its food theming; namely, increasing the effectiveness of eating other animals.
- The Chocolate Bunny's appearance changed in version 1.7.0 on the 23rd of March 2017. The former appearance is below.
- Like most other Tundra descriptions, the description was missing a period at the end.
- This was corrected in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March 2018.
|Arctic Hare||Anne Bunny||Chocolate Bunny||Gunny||Grass Hopper|
|Snow Bunny||Funny Bunny||Crabbit||Opera Bunny|