Epic animals, also known as IAP animals, are animals which can only be obtained through in-app purchase (IAP), using real money. They all impact the game in a positive way, and are also playable in game, but are not found naturally in the stampede. There are currently five epic animals. When epic animals are purchased, they appear in an isolated habitat to the right of the Shop which automatically has the appearance of something similar to a combination of a level 8 & 9 habitat. The epic habitat cannot be upgraded, and since it cannot be upgraded, epic animals do not have the ability to earn bonus coins in the stampede.
While epic animals may resemble animals of other species, such as the Cash Cow resembling a buffalo, they are of their own species, in which they count as a separate species in missions where the player must ride a certain amount of different animals in a row/in one run.
Epic Animals Edit
- Cash Cow (Doubles zoo income)
- Mission Mule (Unlimited missions)
- Revive Raven (Free revives)
- Lucky Lamb (Doubles rare animal chance)
- Legendary Lion (Part of subscription which offers boosts from all other epic animals)
- The Mission Mule was released in version 1.2.0 on the 8th of September 2016.
- The Revive Raven was released in version 1.4.0 on the 14th of December 2016.
- The Lucky Lamb was released in version 1.19.0 on the 16th of August 2018.
- The Legendary Lion was released in version 1.22.6 on the 3rd of June 2019.
- The Cash Cow and Mission Mule were part of the buffalo and zebra habitats respectively up until update 1.4.0.
- Since epic animals don't appear naturally in the stampede, there are no epic animal babies or hats.