The Construction Crane is the seventh crane in zoo order. It can be found in the stampede after the player upgrades their crane habitat to level 5 or higher.
The Construction Crane has a white body, with its neck, wing and tail feathers being orange. The main part of its wings are coloured yellow, with diagonal black stripes on them. It wears a yellow construction vest on its torso, and a yellow hard hat on its head. The head and beak of the Construction Crane resemble the arm of a construction crane: the head being a yellow block with black stripes running diagonally accross, and the beak being orange and blocky, with a hook that is also coloured yellow with black stripes attached to the end of the beak. From the top of the head sprouts a small metallic rope that connect the head with the yellow hook.
Loves picking things up and putting them down.
- Space Zoo upgraded to Great Wall 3 or greater.
- Crane tamed.
- Crane habitat upgraded to level 5 or higher.
- Ride past 1800m in Great Wall.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and never before 1800m.
Baby Construction Crane Edit
- The Construction Crane's name references both real-life construction cranes and the animal 'crane' simultaneously, being a pun on a crane.
- The description references real-life construction cranes and how they move things, as well as how cranes "pick things up" in their beak when hunting for fish.