The Cowboy Centipede is the third type of centipede in the game.
The Cowboy Centipede is almost identical to the base Centipede, albeit with a few changes. Its overall body colour is a slightly lighter shade of orange. However, its most notable addition is the tan cowboy hat with a thin red band around the base, which it wears on top of its head. Sticking out from both sides of its head are two thick light grey horns. On its first segment it wears a brown vest, with a red ascot around its neck. Its last segment is coloured blue, possibly representing jeans.
The amount of leather required for this cowboy's boots forced it into a life of cattle rustling.
Note: Its chance of appearing is medium due to it being a tier 3 animal. It will appear in just over half the runs the player does, and never before 800m.
Baby Cowboy Centipede Edit
- The Cowboy Centipede is based on a real life cowboy.
- The description plays on a cowboy's job and the result of the production of leather, as well as a centipede's iconically many legs.
- The Baby Cowboy Centipede's abilities regarding lasso size and shrink pace reference this.
- The Cowboy Centipede was released in version 1.16.0 on the 8th of May 2018 on Android and on the 10th of May 2018 on iOS, along with beetles, all other centipedes and butterflies.
- Like all beetles, other centipedes and butterflies, the Cowboy Centipede was bugged on iOS and would not appear up until the release of version 1.16.1 on the 14th of May 2018.