The Crookodile is the seventh alligator. It can be found in the stampede once the player upgrades the alligator habitat to level 9.
The Crookodile is a fuller green colour than the Alligator, and wears a horizontally striped black and white shirt covering half its body and half its front legs. Over the back of its head and eyes is a black balaclava. Its snout features a classic black handlebar moustache. Finally, attached to the upper part of its right leg near the joint is a hessian sack with a dark brown segment around the top.
Never smile at a Crookodile, lest it rob you of that smile...
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Jungle 1 or greater.
- Alligator tamed.
- Alligator habitat upgraded to level 9.
- Ride past 1800m in Jungle (always found beside water).
Note: Its chance of appearing is low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and doesn't appear before 1800m.
Baby Crookodile Edit
- The Crookodile is based on a crook, or a thief.
- The Baby Crookodile's ability where missions give 15% more coins plays on this too in that a crook's mission would be to steal money.
- The description references the Peter Pan cartoon series song ' '.
- The Crookodile is one of several alligators whose name plays on a crocodile, a similar animal which is of the same order as alligators.
- The Crookodile was released on the 8th of September 2016 in version 1.2.0, along with all other Savannah, Jungle and Mountains level 9 animals.
- The description may have had an error in that "crookodile" could or could not be capitalised, although other descriptions suggest that it should have been capitalised.
- This was corrected in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March 2018.