The Crystal Ball is the eighth pangolin in the stampede. It can be found in the stampede after the player upgrades their pangolin habitat to level 9.
The Crystal Ball is shaped identically to the Pangolin, albeit its entire body is coated in a sleek cyan and white motley amalgamation, with the impression that it is under a thin layer of glass. Its head can be distinguished by the darker, more grey shadows around its eyes. A bright white light, resembling a lens flare, glows from the lower centre of its body. When angry, the Crystal Ball curls up to form a smooth cyan ball, coated in a second layer with lighting resembling that of glass or shiny crystal.
In your future I see... dizziness.
- Space Zoo upgraded to Great Wall 4 or greater.
- Pangolin tamed.
- Pangolin habitat upgrade to level 9.
- Ride past 1800m in Great Wall.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and never before 1800m.
Baby Crystal Ball Edit
- The Crystal Ball is based on a crystal ball, a glass/crystal ball used as a fortune-telling instrument.
- The description references this, as well as plays on how in this case, this 'crystal ball' was formed by the Crystal Ball rolling when angry, hence the dizziness.
- The Baby Crystal Ball's unusually high ability granting the player more coins from crates may play on 'fortunes', relating both to fortune-telling and wealth, or having good fortunes. It may also reference how fortune tellers usually charge very high prices for customers.
- The Crystal Ball was released in version 1.24.0 on the 23rd of October 2019 on iOS and the 25th of October on Android, along with all other pangolins, roosters, kirins and VIP animals.