The Dragonfruit Fly is the seventh type of dragonfly by zoo order. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their dragonfly habitat to level 5 or higher.
The Dragonfruit Fly is a white variant of the Dragonfly, with tiny grey specks scattered on its body, representing seeds of a dragonfruit. Its wings, legs and tip of tail are all coloured a vibrant green and pinkish red. Its wings in particular have the usually 'clear' membrane completely coloured green, with the lines coloured pinkish red. Green spikes can be seen on the edges of each wing. Its tail is bulbous and spiky, like a dragonfruit.
Not to be confused with Dragon Fruitflies.
- Space Zoo upgraded to Garden 3 or greater.
- Dragonfly tamed.
- Dragonfly habitat upgraded to level 5 or higher.
- Ride past 1600m in Garden.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and never before 1600m.
Baby Dragonfruit Fly Edit
- The Dragonfruit Fly is a reference to a dragon fruit, a fruit native to the Americas that grows from cacti.
- The Baby Dragonfruit Fly's ability "eating animals is 12% more effective" references how dragon fruit is a type of food, that is, by extension, eaten.
- The description references how there is another type of insect known as fruit flies, and plays on how Dragonfruit Fly and Dragon Fruitfly sound identical when said.
- The Dragonfruit Fly was released in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March 2018 along with Garden and the first five Garden species.
- The Dragonfruit Fly was designed by Hannah, a Rodeo Stampede fan, in a competition where players could design, draw, name and submit their animals to have them posted in the game, among other prizes. The post is .