The Hotdogosaurus is the fifth type of brontosaurus by zoo order. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their brontosaurus habitat to level 2 or higher.
The Hotdogosaurus' appearance resembles a hot dog, as the name suggests. Its main body is completely red, which fades into a lighter red at the underside of its tail, neck and head. On either side of its torso is an oval shaped dome, with colouring ranging from light tan to dark tan, textured in a wavy horizontal pattern, with several lighter wavy squares also present, representing a hot dog bun. A red, green, white and yellow miscellaneous blob is lined on its back between the buns, which represents sauce and relish.
Distant relative to the Spamasaurus, Burgeratops and Pizzadactyl.
- Space Zoo upgraded to Jurassic 3 or greater.
- Brontosaurus tamed.
- Brontosaurus habitat upgraded to level 2 or higher.
- Ride past 1600m in Jurassic.
Note: Its chance of appearing is low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and never before 1600m.
Baby Hotdogosaurus Edit
- The Hotdogosaurus is a play on a hot dog, as evidenced by its appearance and name.
- The description further plays on this, including three food puns on other prehistoric reptiles and stating that they are all "distant relative[s]" due to their relation in food.
- The Baby Hotdogosaurus' ability in which eating animals is 10% more effective also plays on the food theme.