|Distance Found||> 750m|
The Lawless Walrus is the third walrus that can be befriended in the stampede.
The Lawless Walrus can be seen to embody a red fur colour, with its thick midsection covered by a 'vest' that is black with a white pixel-style skull on the back, and does not cover its underside. Its head features two accessories: a black round helmet with brown straps that hang straight down and are notably undone, and a small set of shades which cover its eyes. On each 'wrist' are black cuffs, each with two pyramids which resemble spikes.
Who needs rules when you have gigantic tusks?
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Tundra 1 or greater.
- Walrus tamed.
- Ride past 750m in Tundra (found jumping out of large holes in the side walls).
Note: Its chance of appearing is medium due to it being a tier 3 animal. It will appear in just over half the runs the player does, and doesn't appear before 750m.
Baby Lawless Walrus Edit
- The Lawless Walrus was released on the 25th of January 2017 in version 1.5.0, along with Tundra and all other original Tundra animals.
- The Lawless Walrus is a rhyming pun, with "lawless" sharing similar internal vowel sounds to "walrus". This effect is also known as dissonance.
- This pun is reflected in the description and the appearance.
|Walrus||Sea Cow||Lawless Walrus||Warrus||Walrus Viking|
|Sabre Tooth Walrus||Belle of the Ballrus||Wealthy Walrus|