||Note: This article is about the individual animal called the Llama. For information about the animal species Llama, please click here.
The Llama is the first llama that the player can befriend, and usually the first animal befriended in Mountains.
The Llama resembles a real-life llama, with cashmere coloured fur which is lighter on its neck and head, two long-ish ears, four stubby legs and a long-ish neck.
Playful, curious and friendly. Loves to spit, and does so over surprisingly long distances.
Baby Llama Edit
- Jump from animals 6% faster
- The Llama's description references its behaviour in real life.
- The description may also hint at its in-game behaviour where it flings the player "surprising long distances".
- The Baby Llama's ability also reflects the ability of the adult.
- The Llama was released in version 1.1.0 on the 26th of July 2016 along with Mountains and all other Mountains species.