The Mascaralophus is the fifth parasaurolophus in the game. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their parasaurolophus habitat to level 2 or higher.
The Mascaralophus has a sky blue body, with the underside of its body and neck being light cyan. Its crest is shaped normally, but is coloured bright cyan. Its clothing and accessories consist of black and dark wine red components, which appear similar to crop tops, which are commonly worn at parties. The Mascaralophus also has pink, aqua and green neon, squarish bangles around its neck, arms and right leg. As suggested by its name, the Mascaralophus has various makeup features on its face, with pink lipstick on its lips, pink eyeshadow and comically long, thick black eyelashes.
Partying hard for over 75 million years, a literal millennial.
- Jurassic 1 unlocked.
- Parasaurolophus tamed.
- Parasaurolophus habitat upgraded to level 2 or higher.
- Ride past 1300m in Jurassic.
Note: Its chance of appearing is low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and never before 1300m.
Baby Mascaralophus Edit
- The Mascaralophus is a play on mascara, a black cosmetic substance used to darken and thicken eyelashes.
- The description relates to this in that mascara is commonly applied for parties. The Mascaralophus's appearance adheres to this.
- The description also plays on the estimated time in which parasaurolophuses lived, and the term "millennial", which can means the generation born in the 1990's or 2000's who are associated with an increased use of technology and partying over the turn of the new millennium.
- The Mascaralophus was released in version 1.8.0 on the 18th of May 2017, along with Jurassic and most Jurassic animals.
- The description contained a mistake in that "millennial" was spelt with a missing 'n'.
- This was corrected in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March 2018.