The Medical Pillbug is the second pillbug. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their pillbug habitat to level 2 or higher.
The Medical Pillbug appears to have a roughly cuboid, yellowish white blob for a body, slightly squarer in shape compared to that of other pillbugs. It also has two maroon antennae, as well as five short, maroon legs on each side of its body. When angry it curls up into a cylindrical shape, resembling that of a medical pill. It has an embossed circle on both sides with a prominent split through the centre, to complete the "medical pill" look.
Symptoms may include dizziness, nausea, headaches and vertigo.
- Space Zoo upgraded to Garden 2 or greater.
- Pillbug tamed.
- Pillbug habitat upgraded to level 2 or higher.
- Ride past 400m in Garden.
Note: Its chance of appearing is high but not guaranteed due to it being a tier 2 animal. It will appear often but not necessarily in every run, and never before 400m.
Baby Medical Pillbug Edit
- The name "Medical Pillbug" is a portmanteau of the words "medical pill" and "pillbug".
- The Medical Pillbug's description references its medical theme, as well as the fact that a pillbug's behaviour when angry is to curl up into a ball and roll at a fast pace, with all "symptoms" listed being related to headaches and being dizzy from spinning.
- The Medical Pillbug was released in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March 2018 along with Garden and the first five Garden species.