|Distance Found||> 400m|
The Monarch Butterfly is the second butterfly in the game by zoo order. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their butterfly habitat to level 2 or higher.
The Monarch Butterfly's body is similar in appearance to the Butterfly, however, its wing patterning is coloured orange, with white spots at the wingtip, as opposed to being completely yellow. Around its neck is a thick, white collar with small black speckles that seems fluffy in appearance, with two gold squares connected by a drooping gold strand. On its head is a gold crown with a purple interior and sky blue jewels on each of the four faces.
Queen of the garden.
- Space Zoo upgraded to Garden 6 or greater.
- Butterfly tamed.
- Butterfly habitat upgraded to level 2 or higher.
- Ride past 400m in Garden.
Note: Its chance of appearing is high but not guaranteed due to it being a tier 2 animal. It will appear often but not necessarily in every run, and never before 400m.
Baby Monarch Butterfly Edit
- The Monarch Butterfly is a play on a monarch butterfly, which, as the in-game appearance suggests, is an orange and black butterfly, known for having very good endurance. The pun is that the Monarch Butterfly has literal features that a monarch, or a person of the royal family, would wear.
- This is reiterated in the description.
- The Monarch Butterfly was released in version 1.16.0 on the 10th of May 2018 along with beetles, centipedes and all other butterflies.
- On iOS, all beetles, centipedes and butterflies were bugged, not appearing in the stampede up until version 1.16.1 on the 14th of May 2018.
|Butterfly||Monarch Butterfly||Ulysses Butterfly||Moth Tiger||Butterfry|