The Moth Tiger is the fourth butterfly in the game. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their butterfly habitat to level 5 or higher.
The Moth Tiger has an bright orange body with four black stripes on each wing, four stripes on the base of its body, two sharp fangs, a peach-colored snout, and a peach-colored hind end. It has four wings with an orange-to-peach gradient, and six legs and two antennae with a purple-to-black gradient.
Not technically a big cat but just as fierce.
- Space Zoo upgraded to Garden 6 or greater.
- Butterfly tamed.
- Butterfly habitat upgraded to level 5 or higher.
- Ride past 1200m in Garden.
Note: Its chance of appearing is low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and never before 1200m.
Baby Moth Tiger Edit
- The Moth Tiger is a play on a tiger moth, and is a reverse play on the Tigermoth, a tiger in the game. It literally hybridises a moth with a tiger.
- The description also plays on this.
- The Baby Moth Tiger's ability relating to eating plays on the predatory nature of tigers.
- The Moth Tiger was released in version 1.16.0 on the 8th of May 2018 on Android and on the 10th of May 2018 on iOS, along with beetles, centipedes and all other butterflies.
- On iOS, all beetles, centipedes and butterflies were bugged, not appearing in the stampede up until version 1.16.1 on the 14th of May 2018.