|Distance Found||> 200m|
The Naga is the second hydra in the game. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their hydra habitat to level 2 or higher.
The Naga has the same main body features as the Hydra, albeit it wears different clothes, is coloured differently and also has just one head, compared to the Hydra's three. The Naga is a burgundy colour, with a yellow belt and a cool purple garment around its 'waist'. The underside of its whole body is a slimy light green, and the Naga has green arms just in front of the gold belt. A gold ring sits embedded in the underside of the Naga's head, which can be seen to be wider than that of other hydras.
Snake deities from Hindu and Buddhist mythology who are the protectors of springs, wells and rivers.
- Space Zoo upgraded to Olympus 6.
- Hydra tamed.
- Hydra habitat upgraded to level 2 or higher.
- Ride past 200m in Olympus.
Note: Its chance of appearing is high but not guaranteed due to it being a tier 2 animal. It will appear often but not necessarily in every run, and never before 200m.
Baby Naga Edit
- The Naga is a reference to Nāga, the term describing the gods in Indian religions which takes the form of a snake, which is acknowledged in the description.
- The Naga was released on the 17th of September 2017 in version 1.11.0 along with dragons, turtles and other hydras.
- The description contained an error in that "Buddhist" was spelt incorrectly. The former spelling was 'Bhuddhist'.
- This was corrected in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March 2018.