The Nomadic Butterfly is the seventh butterfly in the game. It can be found when the player upgrades their butterfly habitat to level 5 or higher.
The Nomadic Butterfly's wings are made up random, yet symmetrical, patches varying in colour between light green, dark green, light dirt brown, dark soil brown and a leafy, mossy brown, held together by short silver tape or clips of some sort. Quite noticeably, the Nomadic Butterfly wears a brownish green beanie on its head, with its two black antennae poking through the top of it. Finally, there is a bindle, comprised a red coloured blanket tied to a brown stick, held over its left shoulder.
This butterfly can't settle on any one leaf.
- Space Zoo upgraded to Garden 6 or greater.
- Butterfly tamed.
- Butterfly habitat upgraded to level 5 or higher.
- Ride past 1600m in Garden.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 1600m.
Baby Nomadic Butterfly Edit
- The Nomadic Butterfly is based on a nomad, a type of people who do not settle in one particular place; instead, they move around constantly.
- The Baby Nomadic Butterfly's ability regarding jumping from animals may be a reference to the fact that nomads are always 'jumping' around.
- The Nomadic Butterfly was released in version 1.16.0 on the 8th of May 2018 on Android and on the 10th of May 2018 on iOS, along with beetles, centipedes and all other butterflies.
- Like all beetles, centipedes and other butterflies, the Nomadic Butterfly was bugged on iOS and would not appear up until the release of version 1.16.1 on the 14th of May 2018.
|Butterfly||Monarch Butterfly||Ulysses Butterfly||Moth Tiger||Butterfry|