The Pegazeus is the sixth pegasus in the game. It is a boss animal. In order to tame it, the player must complete a minigame. After taming, it will then be able to be found in the stampede permanently.
The Pegazeus' torso is coloured identically to the Pegasus, however, it is its clothing and limbs which set it apart from its base counterpart. Its legs and wings embody a peach hue, with its hooves being coloured a shiny gold. The Pegazeus dons a grey garment traditional of Ancient Greece. A thick white beard covers its mouth and a dark green leafy wreath sits atop its head. Finally, a gold lightning bolt can be seen on each forewing.
The pegasus Olympians can rely on to keep their phones charged.
- Olympus 1 unlocked.
- Pegasus tamed.
- Unlock (see how to unlock boss mission here) and complete Pegazeus boss mission (tips for completion are below). From here it can be found in Olympus permanently.
- To be found in the stampede: Ride past 1800m in Olympus.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 1800m.
Tips for Boss Mission Edit
The Pegazeus boss mission is fairly simple. The player is faced with rows of pillars, structures and trees, although none of them are particularly hard to dodge. The Pegazeus itself glides for much longer than usual, meaning that the player’s only major concern that is different in this mission is watching the height of the Pegazeus to avoid landing on a low pillar or smashing into an overhanging structure. Apart from this, the player should keep a steady hand when the Pegazeus is on the ground to prevent any collisions with obstacles.
Baby Pegazeus Edit
- The Pegazeus is a pun on Zeus, the god of thunder and king of all gods in Greek mythology.
- The description plays on Zeus' ability relating to thunder and lightning.
- The Pegazeus was released on the 18th of August 2017 in version 1.10.0 along with Olympus and the first five Olympus species.
|Pegasus||Peryton||Pegasus in Training||Picarus||Peglegasus|
|Pegazeus||Trojan Horse 2.0||Unicorn|