|Distance Found||> 0m|
The Phoenix is the first phoenix that the player can find in the game.
The Phoenix is mostly orange with a fiery theme. It has a small head in comparison to the rest of its body with two small points, and has a very long wingspan. Each of its wings are lined with yellow feathers, and coated in an aura of bright red and yellow light to give the appearance of flames. Around its neck are cones of feathers, coloured like the rest of its body. Its tail branches out extensively, going from a thin line to an expansive set of feathers arranged in a V shape, with the back edge featuring yellow feathers like its wings. Like its wings, it releases auras of light and small white shards, which are scattered variously behind it.
A legendary bird of fire that would be reborn from the ashes of its predecessor.
Baby Phoenix Edit
- The Phoenix is a reference to a phoenix in Greek mythology, a bird who dies and is born again eternally. The description directly references this.
- The Baby Phoenix's abilities reference both the flying and fiery nature of the adult in-game and in mythology.
- The Phoenix was released on the 18th of August 2017 in version 1.10.0 along with Olympus and the first five Olympus species.
- The description contained an error in that "it's" should not have had an apostrophe.
- This was corrected in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March 2018.
|Phoenix||Corvus||Stymphalian Bird||Aetos Dios||Alectryon|
|Threenix||Avian Attorney||Remix Phoenix|