|Distance Found||> 1200m|
The Podiatrist is the fourth centipede in the game. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their centipede habitat to level 5 or higher.
The Podiatrist is quite similar to the Centipede in terms of shape, however, apart from this, they share little in common. Its main theme colour for its body is pink, however it is wearing a white coat, with an embossed red cross on the back, over the first few sectors of its body. The legs are a lighter, duller pink than the rest of it body, and happen to be the same colours as its antennae, each of which possessing a red and white pill at the top. Its head is coloured purple, with a dark purple strip near its eyes, and one, being far thicker, at the top of the white vest. Attached to the thicker strip is an octagonal light lens, similar to that of a doctor's. Its back legs can be seen to have been replaced with mock-bandaids, coloured peach. Finally, a clipboard, with a red backing and white 'paper', with a silver clip, is held by the left side of its head.
With so many legs it can be hard to foot this doctor's bill.
- Space Zoo upgraded to Garden 5 or greater.
- Centipede tamed.
- Centipede habitat upgraded to level 5 or higher.
- Ride past 1200m in Garden.
Note: Its chance of appearing is very low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and doesn't appear before 1200m.
Baby Podiatrist Edit
- The Podiatrist was released in version 1.16.0 on the 8th of May on Android and on the 10th of May 2018 on iOS, along with beetles, all other centipedes and butterflies.
- Like all beetles, other centipedes and butterflies, the Podiatrist was bugged on iOS and would not appear up until the release of version 1.16.1 on the 14th of May 2018.
- The Podiatrist references, as obvious, a podiatrist, which is someone who is a foot and ankle surgeon.
- This is a play, like many other centipedes, on a centipede's many legs.
- The description contains a pun on a foot, and the quote "hard to foot", meaning hard to take in.