|Distance Found||> 1500m|
The Skelephant is the sixth elephant in the game, and usually the second boss animal. Like all other boss animals, the player is required to complete a minigame or mini-quest called a boss mission to find and befriend it for the first time, after which it can be permanently found in the stampede where its match can be tamed.
The Skelephant is essentially a normal African Elephant, except it lacks any form of skin or outer layer, rather, every part of the Skelephant is made entirely out of pale white bones, including its ears and tusks. Its eyes are possibly the most unique of all elephants, though, with its eyes being black holes resembling closed happy eyes commonly found in manga or anime. The end of its trunk and its feet are a light grey rather than white, like the rest of its body.
In the elephant graveyard, hyenas are the least of your worries...
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Savannah 4 or greater.
- African Elephant tamed.
- Unlock (see how to unlock boss mission here) and complete Skelephant boss mission (tips for completion are below). From here it can be found in Savannah permanently.
- To be found in the stampede: Ride past 1500m in Savannah.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and doesn't appear before 1500m.
Tips for Boss Mission Edit
The Skelephant boss mission is by far the easiest of any boss mission in the game. The player is faced with a slightly differently coloured map, similar to Savannah, that is littered with animal carcasses and features buffalo, elephants, vultures and lions, depending on whether the player has unlocked them or not. All the player has to do is play until approximately 1000m where the Skelephant will appear, moving very fast, and jump on, without missing, eating or smashing the Skelephant. From there on it is extremely straightforward, as long as the player's elephant habitat has been upgraded to level 5, meaning that the Skelephant can smash anything, and the player simply needs to avoid running into a sidewall.
Baby Skelephant Edit
- The Skelephant is a clear play on skeleton and elephant.
- The description references the movie The Lion King, with 'hyenas are the least of your worries...', referencing when Simba and Nala went to the elephant's graveyard and were ambushed by hyenas.
- The description also plays on the elephant's graveyard, a place believed to be where dying elephants instinctively went to to die far away from the herd, hinting that in this elephant's graveyard, the dead elephants (Skelephants) will come to life.
- The Baby Skelephant is the only baby animal to not resemble the adult, presumably because babies are too small to make to look like a skeleton.
- The Skelephant was released in the original release, version 1.0.0, on the 22nd of June 2016, along with Savannah and all other original Savannah animals, Jungle and all original Jungle animals, and the Sky Zoo.
|African Elephant||Mammoth||Earl of Phant||Psychedelephant||Tootyphant|
|Skelephant||Fire Hydrophant||Jellephant||Blessing Elephant|