The Skynoceros is the fifth rhino in the game.
The Skynoceros appears very similar to the Rhino, albeit with a few differences. Its entire body is coloured grey-blue, compared to just grey, and it has moderately large, white wings on its back. Its lower jaw is coloured light grey. The Skynoceros' horn has purple and brown stripes, with a gold and brown patterned ball on the tip.
Unfortunately these wings don't provide quite enough lift for takeoff.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and never before 1800m.
Baby Skynoceros Edit
- The Skynoceros is a play on the sky, with 'sky' rhyming from the 'rhi' of 'rhinoceros'.
- The Baby Skynoceros' ability where the player jumps higher reflects the sky theme, alluding to how the sky is literally something that is 'high'.
- The description plays on a rhinoceros' massive size and weight, being likely to inhibit flight even with the presence of wings.
- The Skynoceros was released in the original release, version 1.0.0, on the 22nd of June 2016, along with Savannah and all original Savannah animals, Jungle and all other original Jungle animals, and the Sky Zoo.
- The Skynoceros' name was one of two rhinos with the '-ceros' suffix being spelt with a 'u' instead.
- This was fixed in version 1.12.1 on the 14th of November 2017.