Bears, not to be confused with polar bears, are the seventeenth species of animal in the Sky Zoo, and possibly the first that the player finds and befriends in Mountains. There are 9 different types of bear. They can be found from Mountains 1 onwards, excluding the SU-24 Bearoplane, which can be found from Mountains 4 onwards.
|Animal||Class||Distance Found||XP Given|
|Brown Bear||Base||> 0m||0|
|Bear Chieftain||Regular||> 200m||1|
|Honey Bear||Regular||> 750m||4|
|Bearthday Cake||Regular||> 1300m||12|
|Beaver Bear||Regular||> 1800m||25|
|SU-24 Bearoplane||Secret||> 2000m||8|
|TIME LOCKER BEAR||Level 9||> 1300m||12|
|Giant Panda||Event||> 1300m||4|
- Wild: Bears move slowly individually.
- When ridden: Bears still move slowly, but speed up as they become less satisfied.
- When angry: Bears slow down dramatically to a halt before bucking the player up and eating them.
Despite their ability to not only eat all animals at level 6, but to also smash trees, bears are probably not an animal that can be relied on early on in the stampede. Bears' extremely slow speed hinder its other abilities, making it difficult to stay on a single bear for a long time due to its difficulty in chasing down animals to stay happy. Later on in the stampede, however, bears are more useful as the faster speed means that bears are good for control, and they are capable of smashing trees, which makes them very useful.
Habitat Upgrades Edit
- Level 1 - 3x more bears in the stampede
- Level 2 - Increased riding speed on bears
- Level 3 - Allows bears to eat other bears
- Level 4 - Gain 50% more ticket money from bears
- Level 5 - Eating animals keeps bears happy for longer
- Level 6 - Allows bears to eat anything
- Level 7 - Get bonus coins for eating other animals on bears
- Level 8 - 2x more rare bears in the stampede
- Level 9 - Add a new rare Bear to the stampede (TIME LOCKER BEAR)
- Bears were released in version 1.1.0 on the 26th of July 2016 along with Mountains and all other Mountains species.