Chinese dragons are the third species of animal available in the Great Wall zone and the twenty-eighth animal species in the Space Zoo. There are 8 different types of Chinese dragon. Like all Space Zoo animals, more Chinese dragons are unlocked progressively as the player upgrades their habitat. They can be unlocked when the player upgrades their ship to Great Wall 1.
Chinese Dragons Edit
|Animal||Class||Level Unlocked||Distance Found||XP Given|
|Chinese Dragon||Base||Level 0||> 0m||0|
|Dragon-fly||Regular||Level 2||> 400m||1|
|Ao Guang||Regular||Level 0||> 800m||3|
|Evil Dragon||Regular||Level 5||> 1400m||5|
|SweetFang||Regular||Level 2||> 1400m||8|
|Water Dragon||Secret||Level 0||> 0m||5|
|Thorny Devil||Regular||Level 5||> 1800m||20|
|Ice Dragon||Regular||Level 9||> 1800m||30|
- Wild: Chinese dragons travel alone, slithering just above the ground. They cannot be smashed by anything.
- When ridden: Chinese dragons move very quickly, being able to beat arrows, as well as smash through all animals and obstacles (level 3) excluding large central rocks and stairs.
- When angry: Chinese dragons throw the player off without any visible action. They then float up to the sky.
- In habitat: Chinese dragons float slightly above the ground, occasionally propping their head up and having a look around.
- Selected in habitat: Chinese dragons rear their head up and wave it from side to side several times.
Chinese dragons are one of the most valuable animals in Great Wall, due to being fast enough to avoid the threat of arrows, and being indestructible from level 3 onwards. They can carry the player around 500m at level 6, and even further at higher distances, with little to no risk at all.
Habitat Upgrades Edit
- Level 1 - 2x more Chinese dragons in the stampede
- Level 2 - Add two new rare Chinese dragons to the stampede (Dragon-fly, SweetFang)
- Level 3 - Allows Chinese dragons to smash through rocks
- Level 4 - Get bonus coins by smashing obstacles on Chinese dragons
- Level 5 - Add two new rare Chinese dragons to the stampede (Evil Dragon, Thorny Devil)
- Level 6 - Ride for an extra 1.5s before a Chinese dragon gets angry
- Level 7 - Energy drains 10% slower in the Great Wall
- Level 8 - 2x more rare Chinese dragons the stampede
- Level 9 - Add a new rare Chinese Dragon to the stampede (Ice Dragon)
- Chinese dragons were released on the 28th of January 2019 in version 1.22.0 along with Great Wall and the remaining original Great Wall species.