Toucans are the fourteenth animal animals species available to the player. There are 8 different types of toucan that can be befriended. They can be unlocked when the player upgrades their ship to Jungle 5.
|Kazoocan||Level 9||> 1400m||10|
- Wild: Toucans can be found flying in the jungle fairly slowly up ahead. As the player jumps towards one, it will attempt to evade the jump.
- When ridden: Toucans fly at a quick pace, flapping their wings very fast.
- When angry: Toucans swoop dramatically, although their first swoop is noticeable smoother than the rest.
Toucans are able to carry the player for a short amount of time above the ground, making them invulnerable to everything apart from the sidewalls. Toucans are good because they are small and are less likely to hit obstacles unlike other flying animals, and are capable of making a lot of money, with being earned approximately every 1.5 swoops (level 7) and crates being worth 5x more (level 3).
Habitat Upgrades Edit
- Level 1 - 3x more toucans in the stampede
- Level 2 - Ride for an extra 2s before a toucan gets angry
- Level 3 - While riding a toucan, crates are worth 5x more
- Level 4 - Gain 50% more ticket money from toucans
- Level 5 - Jumping from a toucan temporarily increases lasso size by 30%
- Level 6 - Ride for an extra 2s before a toucan gets angry
- Level 7 - Get bonus coins for swooping on toucans
- Level 8 - 2x more rare toucans in the stampede
- Level 9 - Add a new rare Toucan to the stampede (Kazoocan)
- Toucans were released in the original release, version 1.0.0, on the 22nd of June 2016, along with Savannah and all original Savannah animals, Jungle and all other original Jungle animals, and the Sky Zoo.
- The behaviour of toucans changed after update 1.5.0 on the 25th of January 2017 in that rather than speeding up to and appearing from behind the player, the player now speeds up to a toucan and the toucan can be seen ahead of the player.