The Stampede is the second centipede by zoo order. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their centipede habitat to level 2 or higher.
The Stampede is grey in colour. Its head resembles that of an elephant's, with two large flaps that resemble elephant ears, long white tusks and a straight trunk with two nostrils. It also has the tail and feet of elephants, with each leg having a small white tip.
With so many legs you'll feel this stampede long before you hear it.
- Space Zoo upgraded to Garden 5 or higher.
- Centipede tamed.
- Centipede habitat upgraded to level 2 or higher.
- Ride past 400m in Garden.
Note: Its chance of appearing is high but not guaranteed due to it being a tier 2 animal. It will appear often but not necessarily in every run, and never before 400m.
Baby Stampede Edit
- The Stampede is based on a stampede, hence the elephant-like appearance, as elephants, due to their massive size and weight, and speed, are notorious for loud stampedes.
- This is also referenced in the description, which plays on a centipede's many legs.
- The Stampede may also loosely reference the game, Rodeo Stampede.
- The Stampede was released in version 1.16.0 on the 8th of May 2018 on Android and on the 10th of May 2018 on iOS, along with beetles, all other centipedes and butterflies.
- Like all beetles, other centipedes and butterflies, the Stampede was bugged on iOS and would not appear up until the release of version 1.16.1 on the 14th of May 2018.