The Stitchosaurus is the third stegosaurus in the game.
The Stitchosaurus's torso is coloured burgundy, however it is not shaded, rather, it has some inconsistencies, with small faded patches speckled all over to give it a fabric or textured look. Its eyes are larger and rounder than usual, with the appearance of a red button with hessian stitching. Dark brown buttons serve as a connection between each limb and the torso. Jutting out from its back are variously placed pins, with faceted tops coloured red, orange, matte yellow, matte cyan and matte blue.
A stitch in time won't save you from extinction.
Note: Its chance of appearing is medium due to it being a tier 3 animal. It will appear in just over half the runs the player does, and never before 1300m.
Baby Stitchosaurus Edit
- The Stitchosaurus is a play on stitching, with the name being a portmanteau 'stitch' and 'stegosaurus'.
- The description references the saying " ", which means that supposedly sewing tears and holes up earlier will prevent nine more stitches to come undone, and the extinction of the dinosaurs.
- The Stitchosaurus was released on the 22nd of June 2017 in version 1.9.0 along with all other stegosauruses.
- The Baby Stitchosaurus was bugged upon release, with its body being completely white and textureless. This has since been fixed.
- The Baby Stitchosaurus' abilities, along with the remaining stegosauruses', changed version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March. The previous abilities were "Animals get angry 6% slower" and "Mating animals appear 12% more often".