Subscriptions are offers in which the player is able to pay a certain amount weekly to obtain certain benefits, some of which being exclusive to subscriptions only. Currently there are two different subscription offers.
* Note: Subscriptions are ordered here from most to least expensive, prices vary based on country and currency.
How Subscriptions Work Edit
To unlock the benefits of a subscription, the player must pay a certain amount of real money, which allows the player to unlock the benefits for a week. By default, the subscriptions automatically renew every week, meaning that money is charged every week 24 hours before the subscription ends, however, this also means the player can receive the benefits 'permanently'. The player can turn this off, however, they must do so over 24 hours before the current period expires, otherwise they will be charged for a further week.
How to Unsubscribe Edit
- Head to the Settings app
- Go to iTunes & App Store
- Tap on your Apple ID, it is in blue text at the top
- A pop-up will appear, tap View Apple ID and sign in
- Scroll down to Subscriptions and unsubscribe from the subscription
- Head to Google Play Store app
- Tap the settings bar (icon that looks like 3 horizontal lines)
- Tap Subscriptions
- Choose the subscription you purchased
- Find Cancel subscription at the bottom and choose any reason why
Terms and Conditions Edit
- Payment will be charged to iTunes/Google Play/Windows Store account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the const of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's account settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.