The Swearodactyl is the fifth type pterodactyl in the game by zoo order. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their pterodactyl habitat to level 2 or higher.
The Swearodactyl is virtually identical to a burgundy-and-beige coloured pterodactyl, although there are red stripes on both sides of its wings, and the obvious addition of sunglasses and large, blocky, eyebrows, giving it an agitated look. Its body is covered by a black t-shirt with a white skull on the back that is partially covered by the player, and its legs are beige. While its front claws are white, its back feet are coloured burgundy.
Punkodactyl's not dead, it just went pop.
- Space Zoo upgraded to Jurassic 5 or greater.
- Pterodactyl tamed.
- Pterodactyl habitat upgraded to level 2 or higher.
- Ride past 1300m in Jurassic.
Note: Its chance of appearing is very low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and doesn't appear before 1300m.
Baby Swearodactyl Edit
- The name "Swearodactyl" is a portmanteau of the words "swear" and "pterodactyl".
- The Swearodactyl's description references the relatively obscure saying "Punk's not dead; it just went pop", referring to the anti-mainstream music genre punk, which contains a lot of swearing, becoming popular and mainstream, containing less or no swearing.
- The Swearodactyl is referenced in the Dimetropunk description.
- The Swearodactyl was released in version 1.8.0 on the 18th of May 2017, along with Jurassic and most Jurassic animals.