|Distance Found||> 500m|
The T-Mex is the second tyrannosaurus rex by zoo order. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their tyrannosaurus rex habitat to level 2 or higher.
The T-Mex has a distinctly Mexican appearance, with its main body colours being orange fading into yellow. Its head features a hessian coloured sombrero, with a green base and a brim with red and white vertical stripes at the top, and green, yellow and green triangles at the bottom. In each of its front claws it holds maracas, coloured red, green and white, with brown handles. Finally, its face, particularly its snout, features a thick black moustache.
Celebrated the first-ever "Dino de los Muertos."
- Space Zoo upgraded to Jurassic 2 or greater.
- Tyrannosaurus Rex tamed.
- Tyrannosaurus rex habitat upgraded to level 2 or higher.
- Ride past 500m in Jurassic (must be riding an animal slower than a wild tyrannosaurus rex).
Note: Its chance of appearing is high but not guaranteed due to it being a tier 2 animal. It will appear often but not necessarily in every run, and never before 500m.
Baby T-Mex Edit
- The T-Mex is a play on Mexican culture.
- The description plays on Día de los Muertos, or Day of the Dead in English, a well-known holiday in Mexico.
- The T-Mex was released in version 1.8.0 on the 18th of May 2017, along with Jurassic and most Jurassic animals.
- The description contains several errors in that there should not be a hyphen (-) between "first" and "ever", the full stop should be after the quotation marks (") and "Los" should not have a capital letter.
- The capital letter was corrected in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March 2018.