The T-Wrecks is the eighth tyrannosaurus rex that can be befriended in the game. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their tyrannosaurus rex habitat to level 9.
The T-Wrecks is notable for taking the appearance of a robotic version of the Tyrannosaurus Rex. It is completely grey, with variations of tone including dark grey at the top and lighter shades of grey at its nose, underside of tail and feet. Overall, its body maintains an angular structure, with a zig-zag separating its upper and lower jaw, and a tail distinctly made of multiple parts which overlap each other. Its joints for its arms, legs and knees are held together with screws, which have a single indentation running through each. Its hands can also be seen to be replaced by mechanical claws. Extending from its head are two openings which point up and release constant blasts of fire and yellow light. Dark red and black smoke streams blows out from pipes attaches to its leg joints. Finally, its eyes are completely coloured bright red.
Wrecks cars, trucks, buildings and relationships.
- Space Zoo upgraded to Jurassic 2 or greater.
- Tyrannosaurus Rex tamed.
- Tyrannosaurus rex habitat upgraded to level 9.
- Ride past 2200m in Jurassic (must be riding an animal slower than a wild tyrannosaurus rex).
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but very rarely, and never before 2200m.
Baby T-Wrecks Edit
- The T-Wrecks is a pun on the 'Rex' in 'T-Rex', with 'Rex' and "Wrecks" being homophones. The T-Wrecks's design reflects the theme of wrecking, with a hypothetical mechanical tyrannosaurus likely to cause major destruction.
- The T-Wrecks makes a sound that can be distunguished from other tyrannosaurus rexes, making a mechanical roaring sound.
- The T-Wrecks was released in version 1.8.0 on the 18th of May 2017, along with Jurassic and most Jurassic animals.
- The T-Wrecks design changed slightly in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March, where its small flares of yellow light from its front exhaust pipes alternate rather than appearing periodically together.