The TV HIND is the fourth hind in the game. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their hind habitat to level 5 or higher.
The TV HIND is a dull blue colour, with antlers replaced by grey television antennae. On each side of its body is a gold-rimmed rounded box, with two small gold and grey knobs on the side closer to the head, representing a television. On its backside is a grey box featuring a zig-zag shaped lever of some sort, with a yellow end.
The best way to watch the Olympics from the comfort of your own home.
- Olympus 1 unlocked.
- Ceryneian Hind tamed.
- Hind habitat upgraded to level 5 or higher.
- Ride past 1300m in Olympus.
Note: Its chance of appearing is very low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and doesn't appear before 1300m.
Baby TV HIND Edit
- The TV HIND is a play on a television, or TV.
- The description specifically mentions the Olympics to play on Olympus, which the Olympics were forged upon in the first place.
- The TV HIND was released on the 18th of August 2017 in version 1.10.0 along with Olympus and the first five Olympus species.
- The description contained an error in which there was a missing period at the end of the sentence.
- This was corrected in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March 2018.
|Ceryneian Hind||Elaphoi Khrysokeroi||Oh Deer Lord||TV HIND||Beehind|
|Hindsight||Golden Hinde||Mi-24 Hind|