The Tyre Bug is the fourth pillbug in the game. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their pillbug habitat to level 5 or higher.
The Tyre Bug has a dark purple body with a distinct head and thin black bands periodically hopping around the Tyre Bug's body, perpendicular to the length of its body. Its antennae and legs can be seen to be light grey. When angry, it looks like a wheel of a car.
Insects who run behind the Tyre Bug get exhausted.
- Space Zoo upgraded to Garden 2 or greater.
- Pillbug tamed.
- Pillbug habitat upgraded to level 5 or higher.
- Ride past 1200m in Garden.
Note: Its chance of appearing is low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and never before 1200m.
Baby Tyre Bug Edit
- The Tyre Bug's name is a portmanteau of "tyre" and "bug", reflected in its appearance when angry.
- The description plays on this by making a pun on the word "exhausted", which can be interpreted as the insects running behind it being tired out because the Tyre Bug, being a literal wheel, is too fast, or a play on 'exhaust', the burned waste gases which are released from the back of a car, again relating to tyres.
- The Baby Tyre Bug's high boost in ridden speed when it is sidekicked also reflects the car, and by extension, tyre motif.
- The Tyre Bug was released in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March 2018 along with Garden and the first five Garden species.