|Distance Found||> 1800m|
The Volcanorilla is the sixth gorilla that the player can befriend. Like all other boss animals, it can only be befriended after the player completes a certain amount of missions followed by a minigame. After that it can be found permanently in the stampede.
The Volcanorilla, bar its abdomen, fists and feet, is fully coloured maroon or dark red with random but symmetrical yellow lines splitting the red into fragments, giving it the appearance of a tectonic plate splitting into pieces. The centre of its back is coloured differently to everywhere else on its main colour scheme, with it being coloured magma red. At its fists the colour fades into a glowing red and then into a dull yellow, the same colour as its abdomen and its feet. Its ankles have stripes like other gorillas, with the Volcanorilla's ones being coloured orange, red and yellow from foot up. Below its feet and fists there is an aura of large gorilla-wide sparks spitting from the center of just below its body.
Volcanorilla's explosive nature presents a challenge when living in a rainforest.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Jungle 1.
- Western Gorilla tamed.
- Unlock (see how to unlock boss mission here) and complete Volcanorilla boss mission (tips for completion are below). From here it can be found in Jungle permanently.
- To be found in the stampede: Ride past 1800m in Jungle.
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but not very often, and doesn't appear before 1800m.
Tips for Boss Mission Edit
This boss mission is possibly one of the hardest in the game. Initially when the player slams into the boss mission area, they will see the Volcanorilla ahead in a non-threatening area, which is easy to jump on. The player is faced with trees and spiked rocks; the Volcanorilla can use trees to vault but cannot touch spiked rocks. From there it is trickier, with diagonal rows of spiked rocks and indestructible trees which the player has to use to clear the spiked rocks, fields of spiked rocks with small gaps which the player can move through and rivers with four Alligators that the player cannot jump over without losing the Volcanorilla on the other side with two trees on the near side to clear the river. In order to clear the diagonal rows of spiked rocks, the player has to angle the Volcanorilla to be perpendicular to the spiked rocks when running up to the tree so that when the Volcanorilla vaults the tree they will make it over the diagonal spiked rocks rather than crash into one of the rocks. All other aspects are easier, the diagonal rows of spiked rocks are the most difficult part. Once the player has passed them, everything else should be easy.
Baby Volcanorilla Edit
- The Volcanorilla is a clear play on a volcano.
- The description plays on this in stating that it could be a "challenge" for the Volcanorilla to live in a rainforest, either through rains putting the Volcanorilla out or the Volcanorilla burning down the rainforest.
- The Volcanorilla was released in the original release, version 1.0.0, on the 22nd of June 2016, along with Savannah and all original Savannah animals, Jungle and all other original Jungle animals, and the Sky Zoo.
|Western Gorilla||Mountain Gorilla||Quarterback Gorilla||Guerilla||Lawrilla|