The Wealthy Walrus is the eighth walrus in the stampede. Like all endangered animals it can only be found on random days. Its match can only be found on certain random days after the player has tamed the Wealthy Walrus.
The Wealthy Walrus has dark olive fur, as well as a white dress shirt and black tuxedo. It also wears a white frilly cravat on its neck. The Wealthy Walrus wears a large black top hat with a white band, and has a curly moustache with four "branches". Green banknotes, like the ones used in the United States of America, fly out of its behind. Finally, the Wealthy Walrus has a gold monocle on its eye, shining gold teeth and a brown pipe coming from its mouth.
By saving on dental bills, this walrus has amassed a fortune.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Tundra 1 or greater.
- Walrus tamed.
- Can only be tamed on a certain random day, and can only be matched on a certain random day after it has been tamed.
- Ride past 1100m in Tundra (found jumping out of large holes in the side walls).
Note: Its chance of appearing is extremely low due to it being a tier 5 animal. It will appear randomly but not very often, and doesn't appear before 1100m.
Baby Wealthy Walrus Edit
- The Wealthy Walrus was released in version 1.7.0 on the 23rd of March 2017 along with all other original endangered animals.
- The Wealthy Walrus is a play on alliteration.
- The Wealthy Walrus's description plays on a walrus' unusually large tusks, referring back to the money theme in the process.
- Two of the baby Wealthy Walrus's abilities reference wealth, with both giving more coins than usual.
- Like most other Tundra descriptions, the description was missing a period at the end.
- This was corrected in version 1.15.0 on the 22nd of March 2018.
|Walrus||Sea Cow||Lawless Walrus||Warrus||Walrus Viking|
|Sabre Tooth Walrus||Belle of the Ballrus||Wealthy Walrus|