The Wild Snore has brownish maroon skin, and wears a nightgown and nightcap. Its nightgown covers most of its body, and is coloured with blue and white horizontal stripes. Its nightcap is coloured similarly, albeit with vertical stripes, and has a white pom-pom at the tip. Its nightcap also has two bends in it, with the first being around 90 degrees, and the second being approximately 70 degrees. Finally, the Wild Snore dons light blue slippers on each of its trotters.
Uproarious, but cannot hear itself and thus sleeps soundly.
- Sky Zoo upgraded to Jungle 1 or greater.
- Wild Boar tamed.
- Boar habitat upgraded to level 9.
- Ride past 1300m in Jungle.
Note: Its chance of appearing is very low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and doesn't appear before 1300m.
Baby Wild Snore Edit
- The Wild Snore is a reverse play on the Wild Boar.
- The Baby Wild Snore's ability where ridden animals are 5% slower references individuals being slower when sleepy. Also, its ability where bucks are 10% smaller references how sleepy individuals are less likely to become angry, and are overall less energetic.
- The Wild Snore was released on the 8th of September 2016 in version 1.2.0, along with all other Savannah, Jungle and Mountains level 9 animals.
|Wild Boar||Indian Boar||Boaring||Borc||Beautiful Boar|
|Hog Rider||Wild Snore||BoarBQ||Frankenswine|