The World Turtle is the fifth type of turtle by zoo order. It can be found in the stampede when the player upgrades their turtle habitat to level 2 or higher.
The World Turtle has deep blue flippers and a deep blue head. Its shell, however, differs from all other turtles, with its sea blue and green painting, representing sea and a continent. Trees similar to those in Mountains, albeit coloured a deeper shade of green, sit on the green coloured parts of its shell, sized variously. Faint silky white marks are also present on its shell, possibly representing clouds.
A massive turtle who carried the entire world on its shell. That's a lot of pressure.
- Space Zoo upgraded to Olympus 5 or greater.
- Giant Turtle tamed.
- Turtle habitat upgraded to level 2 or higher.
- Ride past 1300m in Olympus.
Note: Its chance of appearing is very low due to it being a tier 4 animal. It will appear randomly but not often, and doesn't appear before 1300m.
Baby World Turtle Edit
- The World Turtle references the World Turtle, a mytheme from Hindu, Chinese and indigenous American mythology.
- The description humorously references the huge amounts of pressure that a planet's core must support, which the World Turtle would have to sustain if it was practical.
- The World Turtle was released on the 17th of September 2017 in version 1.11.0 along with dragons, other turtles and hydras.
|Giant Turtle||Black Turtle||Aristurtle||Ninja Turtle||World Turtle|
|Fruit Tartle||Flippin' Burger||Shellebration|